Archive for January, 2010
-> C# – Grabbing ConnectionString From App.config | DreamInCode.net
Add new line for each value u wanna add to app.config file (in <appSettings> tag)
Then, access get/set it by:
exec xp_cmdShell ‘path\of\program’ ;
Run a script file from inside another script file:
exec xp_cmdShell ‘sqlCmd -i "path\of\script" -d "databaseName"’ ;
declare @cmd nvarchar(4000);
declare @db nvarchar(4000);
declare @in nvarchar(4000);
set @cmd = ”;
set @db = ‘ -d "’ + DB_NAME()+’"’;
set @in = ‘ -i "d:\desktop-folder\giang day\QTCSDL.united\bai nop gia lap RB khoa chinh\build database\db\build database.sql"’;
set @cmd = ‘sqlcmd’ + @db + @in;
exec xp_cmdshell @cmd, no_output;
- You need an account approved by the domain you are intending to join.
- Change DNS Server to 10.0.0.107, second DNS is 18.104.22.168 (to browse facebook)
- Change domain.
(By "ctrl-Pause/Break – change setting – find in the UI for changing domain location")
How to export/convert Scapbook’s saved stuffs (folders, web pages, sub-folder, …) to a single package saved on PC
- Oraganize your need-to-saved websites in tree of folders.
- Open Scapbook in firefox (alt-K), select that folder tree, select "tool – output tree as html".
A tree result will be showed to you in firefox.
- Save the tree using Scapbook.
- Use "tool – import/export", select the tree item, click "export" (remember to select storage folder first).